I have been nominated for Liebster Blog Award by – Raani York, http://raaniyork.wordpress.com Thank you so much Raani!
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award” then.
The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award. These would be Raani’s questions for me.
- What genre do you usually write in?
Fiction – no specific genre but I have been spending time in the horror, and science fiction world.
- What genre do you prefer reading?
Historical fiction – preferably Celtic and Medieval
- What is your favorite book and why?
“Pillars of the Earth” by Ken Follet. The story just speaks to me and resonates in my life
- What music do you like?
Rock and Roll
- Jeans or linen pants?
- Cake or chips?
- When you go for dinner do you like dessert?
- Are you a burger fan?
- Soda or water?
- What’s the best thing you ever ate?
My Aunt Nancy’s Lasagna
- What was your favorite stuffed animal as a kid?
I do not read many blogs due to a strong focus on fiction writing, but here are a few I reviewed and found worthy of this award:
Ariele Sieling – http://www.inlovewiththeuniverse.com/
Al Lohn – http://allohnauthor.wordpress.com/
Joe Foley – http://itsjustjoe.net/blog/
Rodney Dominique – – http://thewolftravels.wordpress.com/
Toni Hoy – http://scopeandcircumstance.wordpress.com/
Linda Rondeau – geezerguysandgals.blogspot.com
Kristin Nolin – http://myviewonbullying.blogspot.com
Amaryllis Turman – adulcecita.blogspot.com
Here are my ten questions for these bloggers:
- What was the first thing you wrote?
- Published or unpublished?
- What is your favorite book?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What genre do you prefer?
- What is your favorite writer’s middle name?
- E-publishing or conventional?
- Writing medium (pen, computer, etc.)
- Title of my last post.
- Title of your last post.
- What is the name of the first blog you ever read?
Again, Thanks for this honor Raani!